Career Opportunities For You!
What are you looking for in a career?
Saied Music Company offers all these and more!
Sales Team Member
Seeking new, career-minded, member of our Sales Team. This is an entry-level position with opportunity to grow in the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting our customers in selecting musical instruments, needed accessories and other materials related to music-making
- Processing customers through our point of sale system
- Re-stocking the sales floor
- Handling all manner of calls relating to our business
- Routine maintenance
- Doing whatever else may be required in the day to day operations of a retail music store
You are the ideal candidate if:
- You have excellent customer service abilities including phone skills and in-person skills
- You enjoy people and are enthusiastic about encouraging people at all stages of their music-making journey
- You are computer-fluent with excellent people skills
- You are a multi-tasker who is self-motivated and collaborate well in a small group
- You have musical experience yourself, band and/or orchestra experience preferred and can be a creative team player interested in working for a strong, local, family-owned business with an awesome team!
Health insurance benefits, vacation, 401K.
Band Instrument Repair Technician
Business is good! Saied Music Company is looking for both experienced and novice repair technicians for our Arkansas, Oklahoma, and North Texas markets.
Whether you are a band director looking to keep busy in retirement, an experienced repair technician, or a musical “tinkerer” interested in becoming a master, musical instrument repair at Saied Music could be a rewarding a fulfilling career for you.
A novice repair tech would be an individual with good mechanical skills to train as a full-time instrument repair technician. Experience playing a band instrument is preferred for identifying problems and testing instruments but being an expert musician or professional is not necessary. For the novice, instrument repair experience is helpful but not required as we provide extensive paid, on-the-job training.
The primary role of the Repair Technicians will be performing high-quality repairs and maintenance on band instruments for walk-in customers, school accounts, and rental inventory. This position will also support working partnerships with the store team and school music directors and other music professionals. Candidates would have basic computer skills and the ability to work well with others.
We offer a complete, competitive, compensation package for full-time staff including:
- Medical insurance offered.
- Matching 401k retirement plan
- Employee Discounts
Saied Music Company is a full-line independent music retail store headquartered in Tulsa Ok. Saied Music was founded in 1946 and has grown to six locations: two in Tulsa, three in Arkansas and one in Sherman, Texas. Consistently recognized as one of the nation’s top ten full-line music retailers, Saied Music is proud to remain a local, family owned and operated business with deep roots and strong commitment to the community.
Band and Orchestra School Road Rep
You are the ideal candidate if the following describes you:
You love musical instruments and understand their transformative power in people’s lives.
You have experienced the impact of music-making yourself and are interested in working for a strong, well-established, local, family-owned business with an awesome team! We are an independent full-line dealer founded in 1946, with deep roots and strong relationships with our community.
You have the desire to reflect the values of Saied Music and demonstrate passion for our mission, vision, and core values.
You value building relationships based on great communication, excellent service, mutual respect, and integrity.
To accomplish this, you will:
- Build relationships with all music educators in each school based on dependability, consistency, integrity and trust
- Promptly respond to all forms of customer communication
- Make and keep appointments
- Maintain a professional image
- Partner with directors to grow and maintain their program through assistance with recruiting
- Constantly seek to grow your own product knowledge and experience in order to better serve the director and his/her program
- Competitive Salary and Great Benefits Package
- Great People to work with
- All of the training you’ll need to be successful
- Health insurance benefits, vacation, 401K
You are a strong leader who possesses:
- The desire to reflect the values of Saied Music and demonstrate passion for our mission, vision, and core values
- Enthusiasm to be self-motivated while enjoying and developing relationships with schools, music educators, students, and families.
- A solid connection with the music education community
- Life-long interest in music and music education
- Excellent communication and relational skills
- Strong commitment to follow-up
- Ability to learn company systems and processes and use them effectively
- Ability to use problem-solving skills while promoting goodwill and overall customer satisfaction
- Valid state driver’s license
- Ability to do some lifting and loading
Private Instrument Instructor
Business is good! We are seeking experienced private teachers for our lessons studios in the following instruments:
- Beginning brass
- Beginning percussion/drums (marching and concert snare/percussion)
- Beginning and Intermediate Orchestral Strings
Students are available immediately!