Yamaha ‘Xeno’ Trumpet
Yamaha Xeno 8335RGS Trumpet
- A one piece hand-hammered bell that enhances sound projection and uniformity to produce an excellent tone with well-balanced resonance.
- Monel pistons that resist corrosion while maintaining a high precision fit and smoothness.
- Pressure formed round tubing that provides a smooth air flow, less resistance and exceptional intonation.
- A reverse lead pipe that allows air to flow smoothly without obstruction and provides the player with much smoother function.
- An ultra heavy mouthpiece receiver that helps keep the instrument’s tone even.
- Bore: 0.459 inches (medium-large)
- Bell: Gold brass, one-piece, hand-hammered, 4 7/8 inches
- Lead Pipe: Gold brass, reversed one-piece pressure drawn
- Keys: Mother of Pearl
- Valves/Pistons: 2-piece valve casings, Monel pistons
- Intonation Components: 1st valve slide thumb hook
- Finish:Silver plating
This trumpet is used but has been restored in our repair shop. Great looking trumpet with very little wear. There is some wear around the valve casings. Comes with the original 16CG-HGP mouthpiece and a new Xeno case.